ONTARIO REGULATION 6/14
made under the
Made: January 21, 2014
Filed: January 24, 2014
Published on e-Laws: January 27, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 8, 2014
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — CENTRAL TIMISKAMING PLANNING BOARD
Delegation to planning board
1. The Minister’s authority under the following provisions is delegated to the Central Timiskaming Planning Board with respect to all applications for land within the Board’s planning area made on or after the later of January 1, 2014 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approval.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
3. Section 53 of the Act, to give consent.
4. Section 57 of the Act, to issue a certificate of validation.
Delegation with respect to certain applications
2. The Minister’s authority to give consent under section 53 of the Act is delegated to the Central Timiskaming Planning Board with respect to the applications that have the following file numbers:
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2014 and the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: January 21, 2014.