ontario regulation 35/14
made under the
Made: February 13, 2014
Filed: February 18, 2014
Published on e-Laws: February 18, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 8, 2014
Amending O. Reg. 834/81
(RESTRICTED AREAS — TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF SUDBURY)
1. Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 834/81 is amended by adding the following section:
187. (1) Despite section 8 and subclause 17 (b) (ii) of the Order, the seasonal dwelling existing on the day this section comes into force is permitted on the lands described in subsection (3) with a shoreline setback of 9.6 metres from the high-water mark.
(2) Despite section 8 of the Order, uses, buildings and structures accessory to the seasonal dwelling referred to in subsection (1) may be erected, located and used on the lands described in subsection (3).
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) apply to those lands in the geographic Township of Eden in the Territorial District of Sudbury, being part of Summer Resort Location AE-586, being Parcel 28643 Section SWS, designated as Part 1 on Reference Plan 53R-9989 and identified as Property Identifier Number 73398-0222 (LT), filed in the Land Registry Office in the Land Titles Division of Sudbury (No. 53).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office - North
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: February 13, 2014