ontario regulation 135/14
made under the
Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994
Made: June 11, 2014
Filed: June 25, 2014
Published on e-Laws: June 25, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 12, 2014
Amending O. Reg. 481/73
(COUNTY OF HALTON (NOW PART OF THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITIES OF HALTON AND PEEL), TOWN OF OAKVILLE (NOW PART OF THE TOWNS OF HALTON HILLS, MILTON, OAKVILLE AND THE CITY OF MISSISSAUGA))
1. Section 47 of Ontario Regulation 481/73 is revoked and the following substituted:
47. (1) Despite section 4, one single-family dwelling together with accessory buildings and structures may be erected and used on the lands described in subsection (3) if the following requirements are met:
Minimum distance of any building or structure from the centre line of King’s Highway No. 25
Minimum distance of any building or structure from the southeasterly lot line
Minimum distance of any building or structure from the northeasterly lot line
Maximum height of dwelling
Maximum ground floor area of dwelling
3,600 square feet
Maximum height of any building or structure other than the dwelling
(2) Despite paragraph 1 of section 7, one accessory building or structure may be located closer to the front lot line than the single-family dwelling mentioned in subsection (1).
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) apply to the land in the Town of Oakville in The Regional Municipality of Halton, being part of Lot 30 in Concession II NDS Trafalgar and further identified as Property Identifier Number 24928-0012 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
2. Schedule 36 of the Regulation is revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office-Central
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: June 11, 2014.