ontario regulation 196/14
made under the
Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000
Made: October 22, 2014
Filed: October 24, 2014
Published on e-Laws: October 24, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 8, 2014
Amending O. Reg. 211/01
(PROPANE STORAGE AND HANDLING)
1. Subsection 3.1 (0.2) of Ontario Regulation 211/01 is revoked and the following substituted:
(0.2) A Level 1 risk and safety management plan for a facility shall be in the form approved by the director, shall be signed by the operator of the facility who attests that the information provided in the plan is accurate and shall, at a minimum, provide the following information:
1. A facility site plan that identifies the storage location of propane vessels, including a map of the surrounding area.
2. A risk assessment that is based on the single largest propane vessel.
3. A risk mitigation and control plan
4. An emergency response and preparedness plan
2. (1) Clause 27.1 (4) (d) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(d) a senior management person who is responsible for the oversight of the propane operations to which the licence applies and who is designated by the applicant on a form approved by the Director.
(2) Subsection 27.1 (7) of the Regulation is revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2015 and the day it is filed.