ontario regulation 288/14
made under the
Electricity Act, 1998
Made: December 10, 2014
Filed: December 16, 2014
Published on e-Laws: December 16, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 3, 2015
Other Objects, IESO
1. The following are other objects of the IESO for the purposes of clause 6 (1) (s) of the Act:
1. To plan, manage and implement the smart metering initiative or any aspect of the initiative.
2. To oversee, administer and deliver the smart metering initiative or any aspect of the initiative.
3. To establish and enforce standards and criteria relating to the reliability of transmission systems.
4. To engage in activities that facilitate incremental changes in electricity consumption by consumers or classes of consumers, by means of contract-based rebates, refunds or offsetting payments related to electricity costs associated with the incremental changes.
2. The following Regulations are revoked:
1. Ontario Regulation 143/14.
2. Ontario Regulation 452/06.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2015 and the day it is filed.