ontario regulation 111/15
made under the
Made: May 11, 2015
Filed: May 12, 2015
Published on e-Laws: May 12, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 30, 2015
Zoning Area - City of Toronto - 2015 Pan Am and Parapan Am Games
1. In this Order,
“accessory” means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure located on the same land, including but not limited to,
(a) broadcast and media facilities,
(b) a stable,
(c) a veterinary hospital,
(d) an eating establishment,
(e) a retail store,
(f) electricity generation,
(g) storage, and
(h) parking of motor vehicles and trailers;
“sporting facility” means premises, including spectator seating, used for spectator sporting events, including but not limited to,
(a) a running track,
(b) a show jumping course,
(c) a shooting range, and
(d) a warm-up field.
2. This Order applies to the following land:
1. Land in the City of Toronto in the former City of Scarborough, described as part of Lot 15, Registrar’s Compiled Plan 10303, part of Blocks A, C and D, Plan 1220, Scarborough and part of Parts 4, 5 and 6, Expropriation Plan SC335275, and further identified as Property Identifier Number 06192-0382 (LT).
2. Land in the City of Toronto in the former City of North York, described as part of Lots 22, 23, 24 and 25 in Concession 4, West of Yonge Street, and further identified as Property Identifier Numbers 10245-0395 (LT), 10245-0516 (LT) and 10245-0506 (LT).
3. (1) This section applies to the land described in paragraph 1 of section 2.
(2) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the land except,
(a) a sporting facility;
(b) uses, buildings and structures that are accessory to the uses, buildings and structures described in clause (a); and
(c) uses, buildings and structures lawfully existing on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) The standards applicable to the uses, buildings and structures permitted by subsection (2) are the standards set out in Highland Creek Community Zoning By-law 10827 of the former City of Scarborough that would apply to those uses, buildings and structures, except that no minimum number of parking spaces is required.
4. (1) This section applies to the land described in paragraph 2 of section 2.
(2) Zoning By-law 7625 of the former City of North York continues to apply to the land, except that at least 7500 parking spaces shall be provided.
5. This Regulation is revoked on September 30, 2015.
6. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: May 11, 2015.