O. Reg. 183/15: RESTRICTED USE OF LEFT LANES BY COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLES

Link to law: http://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/r15183
Published: 2015-06-30

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now
 

ontario regulation 183/15

made under the

Highway Traffic Act

Made: June 29, 2015
Filed: June 30, 2015
Published on e-Laws: June 30, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 18, 2015


Amending Reg. 608 of R.R.O. 1990

(RESTRICTED USE OF LEFT LANES BY COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLES)

1. Paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Schedule 2 to Regulation 608 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 are revoked and the following substituted:

1. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 401 lying between a point situate 1080 metres measured westerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Northumberland County Road 18 (also known as Burnham Street) in the County of Northumberland and a point situate 800 metres measured westerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Dixie Road in the City of Mississauga.

. . . . .

2. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 401 lying between a point situate at its intersection with the King’s Highway known as No. 8 in the City of Cambridge and a point situate 1740 metres measured westerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Wellington Road in the City of London.

3. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 401 lying between a point situate 603 metres measured easterly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Essex County Road 42 in the Town of Lakeshore and a point situate 97 metres measured westerly from its intersection with the centre line of the King’s Highway known as No. 7902 (also known as Ojibway Parkway) in the City of Windsor.

Commencement

2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.

Made by:

Steven Del Duca

Minister of Transportation

Date made: June 29, 2015.