ONTARIO REGULATION 14/07
made under the
Made: January 25, 2007
Filed: January 26, 2007
Published on e-Laws: January 29, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 10, 2007
ZONING AREA — GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF WAINWRIGHT IN THE TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF KENORA
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure located on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“mobile home” means a dwelling unit that is designed to be made mobile and constructed or manufactured to provide a permanent residence for one or more persons, but does not include a travel trailer or tent trailer otherwise designed;
“mobile home park” means a parcel of land that has not been subdivided under the Act in which mobile homes are located and individual sites are made available on a rental or lease basis, and may include buildings and structures accessory to the operation of the mobile home park;
“mobile home site” means an area of land within a mobile home park that is or is intended to be occupied by one mobile home.
2. This Order applies to that parcel of land in the geographic Township of Wainwright in the Territorial District of Kenora, being part of the south part of Broken Lot 3 in Concession 2, designated as parts 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12 and 13 on a Plan deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Registry Division of Kenora (No. 23) as Number 23R-4081.
Use of land
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on the land described in section 2 except for a mobile home park if the following requirements are met:
Maximum number of mobile homes in mobile home park
Maximum number of mobile homes on each mobile home site
Minimum distance between all buildings and structures on each mobile home site
Minimum side yard set back on each mobile home site
(2) Accessory building and structures may be erected, located and used on the land if the total area does not exceed 15 per cent of the area of the mobile home site.
4. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
(5) Nothing in this Order prevents the demolition and reconstruction or replacement of any building or structure that is deemed unsafe under the Ontario Building Code if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its use altered.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Municipal Services Division, Planning and Development Division
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: January 25, 2007.