ontario regulation 182/09
made under the
ministry of Government Services Act
Made: March 4, 2009
Filed: May 1, 2009
Published on e-Laws: May 5, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 16, 2009
Amending O. Reg. 475/07
(Service Provider Organizations — ServiceOntario)
1. Ontario Regulation 475/07 is amended by adding the following section:
11.1 The following services under the Photo Card Act, 2008 are designated as services which ServiceOntario may provide to the public on behalf of the Minister of Transportation and the Ministry of Transportation with respect to photo cards as defined in that Act:
1. Issuing, replacing or renewing a photo card.
2. Changing a photo card or a condition, endorsement or information on a photo card.
3. Accepting the return or surrender of a photo card.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day it is filed and the day the Photo Card Act, 2008 comes into force.