ONTARIO REGULATION 464/09
made under the
Made: December 7, 2009
Filed: December 7, 2009
Published on e-Laws: December 9, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 26, 2009
ZONING AREA — INDUSTRIAL USES — TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY, COUNTY OF SIMCOE
1. This Order applies to land in the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury in the County of Simcoe, in the Province of Ontario, being the land outlined in red on a map numbered 218 identified by stamp of the Registrar of Regulations on December 4, 2009 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
Use of land
2. Subject to section 3, every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the land described in section 1, except for,
(a) the manufacture, assembly, fabrication and processing of mechanical equipment and machinery;
(b) warehousing and outdoor storage;
(c) open space and walking, hiking, bicycling, and cross-country skiing trails;
(d) flood and erosion control; and
(e) accessory uses, buildings or structures, that are normally incidental, subordinate and exclusively devoted to the principal use, building or structure located on the same lot, including,
(i) retail sales,
(iii) equipment servicing areas,
(iv) outdoor display of machinery,
(v) a test yard for testing equipment, including a sandbox or sandpit,
(vi) a cafeteria and facilities for employee training and child care, and
Use of land, Environmental Protection Zone
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited in the Environmental Protection Zone as shown on the map referred to in section 1, except for,
(a) conservation and management of plants and wildlife;
(b) flood and erosion control; and
(c) open space and walking, hiking, bicycling, and cross-country skiing trails.
Minimum distance separation
4. Every use of land described in section 1 and every erection, location or use of any building or structure on land described in section 1 shall comply with the minimum distance separation formulae set out in Publication 707 of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs entitled “Minimum Distance Separation (MDS) Formulae — Implementation Guidelines”, published in 2006 and available from that Ministry.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: December 7, 2009.