ontario regulation 254/10
made under the
Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994
Made: June 18, 2010
Filed: June 18, 2010
Published on e-Laws: June 22, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 3, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 481/73
(County of Halton (now part of the regional municipalities of Halton and Peel), Town of Oakville (now part of the towns of Halton Hills, Milton, Oakville and the City of Mississauga))
1. (1) Subparagraph 1 iii of subsection 2 (2) of Ontario Regulation 481/73 is revoked and the following substituted:
iii. Lots 6 and 7 and Lots 27 to 35 inclusive, in Concession I, North of Dundas Street, excepting:
1. Those lands being part of Lot 32 in Concession I (Trafalgar), North of Dundas Street, designated as Parts 1, 2 and 3 on Reference Plan 20R-15300 and identified as Property Identifier Number 24927-0142 (LT), registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
(2) Subparagraph 1 iv of subsection 2 (2) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following sub-subparagraph:
6. Those lands being part of Lot 21 in Concession II (Trafalgar), North of Dundas Street and identified as Property Identifier Number 24928-0039 (LT), registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office - Central
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: June 18, 2010.