ontario regulation 307/10
made under the
HIGHWAY TRAFFIC ACT
Made: July 27, 2010
Filed: July 30, 2010
Published on e-Laws: August 3, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 14, 2010
Amending Reg. 623 of R.R.O. 1990
(Stop Signs at Intersections)
1. Schedule 94 to Regulation 623 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. Highway No. 101 in the Township of Black River-Matheson in the Territorial District of Cochrane at its intersection with the westerly junction of Highway No. 11.
2. Northbound on Highway No. 101.
1. Highway No. 101 in the Township of Black River-Matheson in the Territorial District of Cochrane at its intersection with the roadway known as Fisher Road South.
2. Southbound on Highway No. 101.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Kathleen O’Day Wynne
Minister of Transportation
Date made: July 27, 2010.