ontario regulation 314/10
made under the
ministry of government services act
Made: August 10, 2010
Filed: August 12, 2010
Published on e-Laws: August 13, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 28, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 475/07
(Service Provider Organizations — ServiceOntario)
1. Ontario Regulation 475/07 is amended by adding the following section:
Designated Services — Government of Canada
15. (1) The following administrative services are designated as services which ServiceOntario may provide to the public on behalf of the Government of Canada or any of its departments or agencies:
1. Providing information and responding to queries in relation to programs or services provided by the Government, the department or the agency.
2. Accepting correspondence, accepting applications for programs or services provided by the Government, the department or the agency, accepting documents and other information required in support of those applications and forwarding that correspondence and those applications, documents and other information to the Government or the appropriate department or agency.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.