ontario regulation 383/10
made under the
District Social Services Administration Boards Act
Made: September 29, 2010
Filed: October 1, 2010
Published on e-Laws: October 5, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 16, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 278/98
1. Subsections 5 (2), (3) and (4) of Ontario Regulation 278/98 are revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The member of the board who is appointed as chair shall serve as chair until the December 31 following the appointment.
(3) For as long as the person is a member of the board, he or she may be re-appointed as chair in one or more subsequent years.
(4) If the chair resigns or dies while serving as chair, the board shall appoint another member of the board as chair to serve for the balance of the year.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.