ontario regulation 23/11
made under the
Provincial parks and conservation reserves act, 2006
Made: January 26, 2011
Filed: January 28, 2011
Published on e-Laws: January 31, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 12, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 319/07
(Conservation Reserves: General Provisions)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 319/07 is amended by adding the following definition:
“non-resident” means an individual who is not a resident of Canada;
2. Subsection 2 (4) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(4) Despite subsection (2), a person may, without written authorization, harvest edible plants and fruit for personal consumption where doing so is not otherwise contrary to law.
3. Subsection 6 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “The conservation reserve manager may open or close” in the portion before clause (a) and substituting “An officer may close”.
4. Subsection 8 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “camping on a camp-site”.
5. Subsection 11 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “of Canada” in the portion before clause (a).
6. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.