ontario regulation 35/11
made under the
Municipal freedom of information and protection of privacy act
Made: February 9, 2011
Filed: February 14, 2011
Published on e-Laws: February 16, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 5, 2011
Amending Reg. 823 of R.R.O. 1990
1. The French version of subsection 10 (2) of Regulation 823 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by striking out “la formule 1” and substituting “le formulaire 1”.
2. Section 11 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
11. A request for access to a record under Part II of the Act or for access to or correction of personal information under Part III of the Act shall be in a written form that specifies that it is a request made under the Act.
3. The French version of Form 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out the title and substituting the following:
4. Form 2 of the Regulation is revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.