ontario regulation 38/11
made under the
Places to Grow Act, 2005
Made: February 23, 2011
Filed: March 2, 2011
Published on e-Laws: March 3, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 19, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 311/06
(Transitional Matters — Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe, 2006)
1. The title of Ontario Regulation 311/06 is revoked and the following substituted:
Transitional Matters — Growth Plans
2. (1) The definition of “Plan” in subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is revoked.
(2) Subsection 1 (2) of the Regulation is revoked.
3. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe
Application of ss. 3, 3.1, 4 and 5
2.1 Sections 3, 3.1, 4 and 5 apply with respect to the Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe, 2006 that was approved under subsection 7 (6) of the Act on June 7, 2006 and came into effect on June 16, 2006.
4. Section 6 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Growth Plan for Northern Ontario
6. (1) This section applies with respect to the Growth Plan for Northern Ontario, 2011, that was approved under subsection 7 (6) of the Act on February 16, 2011 to come into effect on March 3, 2011.
(2) All matters described in section 2 that commenced before March 3, 2011 shall be continued and disposed of as if the Plan had not come into effect.
(3) Any part of a matter described in section 2 that commences on or after March 3, 2011 shall be continued and disposed of as if the Plan were not in effect if,
(a) the part of the matter is being undertaken to establish uses permitted by a minister’s order made under section 47 of the Planning Act, whether or not the minister’s order has come into effect; and
(b) the minister’s order has not been revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the later of March 3, 2011 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre de l’Infrastructure,
Minister of Infrastructure
Date made: February 23, 2011.
Pris le : 23 février 2011.