ontario regulation 50/11
made under the
Fish and Wildlife conservation Act, 1997
Made: March 2, 2011
Filed: March 4, 2011
Published on e-Laws: March 8, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 19, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 663/98
1. (1) Schedule 21 to Part 3 of Ontario Regulation 663/98 is revoked.
(2) Schedule 27 to Part 3 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Little Abitibi Provincial Park.
(3) Schedule 60 to Part 3 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
LaVerendrye Provincial Park.
(4) Schedule 73 to Part 3 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “Mashkinonge” wherever it occurs and substituting in each case “Mashkinonje”.
2. Schedule 2 to Part 8 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Exclusions from Geographic Area
All except lower-tier municipalities of Central Frontenac and North Frontenac
All except lower-tier municipalities of Bancroft, Carlow/Mayo, Deseronto, Faraday, Hastings Highlands, Limerick, Madoc, Marmora and Lake, Tudor and Cashel and Wollaston
All except the single-tier municipality of Kenora and the geographic townships of Boys, Ewart, Forgie, Gidley, Glass, Gundy, Kirkup and Pellatt and the unorganized area south and east of the geographic township of Boys, south of the geographic township of Pellatt and west of the single-tier municipality of Kenora to the shore of Lake of the Woods
Lennox and Addington
All except lower-tier municipality of Addington Highlands
All except lower-tier municipalities of Galway-Cavendish-Harvey and North Kawartha
All except the single-tier municipalities of Alberton, Chapple, Dawson, Emo, Fort Frances, La Vallee, Morley and Rainy River and the geographic townships of Dance (excluding Lyons Bay Road and Lost Creek Road), Kingsford (excluding Fleming Road), McCrosson, Miscampbell (excluding Boffin Road), Morson, Pratt, Nelles, Tovell, Spohn and Sutherland
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.