Australian Securities and Investment Commission
ASIC Market Integrity Rules (Chi-X Australia Market) 2011 –
Class Rule Waiver
1. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) makes this instrument under Rule 1.2.1(1) of the ASIC Market Integrity Rules (Chi-X Australia Market) 2011 (Chi-X Rules).
2. This instrument is ASIC Class Rule Waiver CW 12-1144.
3. This instrument commences on the date it is registered under the Legislative Instruments Act 2003.
Note: An instrument is registered when it is recorded on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) in electronic form: see Legislative Instruments Act 2003, section 4 (definition of register). The FRLI may be accessed at http://www.frli.gov.au/.
4. ASIC relieves a Market Participant from the obligation to comply with the provisions of Part 5.11 of the Chi-X Rules.
Period during which this waiver applies
5. The waiver in paragraph 4 applies from the date of commencement under paragraph 3 until 19 January 2013 (inclusive).
Dated this 5th day of September 2012
Signed by Greg Yanco
As a delegate of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission