DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Small Pelagic Fishery Management Plan 2009
SMALL PELAGIC FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE CATCH (QUOTA SPECIES) DETERMINATION 2012
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to subsection 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under section 17 of the Small Pelagic Fishery Management Plan 2009.
Dated: 12 April 2012
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Small Pelagic Fishery Total Allowable Catch (Quota Species) Determination 2012.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases on 30 April 2013 unless earlier revoked.
4. A term used in this Determination that is defined for the purposes of the Small Pelagic Fishery Management Plan 2009 has the same meaning in this Determination as it has in that Plan.
Note: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of total allowable catch
5. The total allowable catch for each quota species in each sub-area of the fishery for the 2012 fishing season commencing on 1 May 2012 and ending on 30 April 2013 is:
Total Allowable Catch