DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005
WESTERN TUNA AND BILLFISH FISHERY OVERCATCH AND UNDERCATCH DETERMINATION 2011
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to section 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under section 11(1) of the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005.
Dated: 23 January 2012
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Overcatch and Undercatch Determination 2011.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases on 30 June 2012 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005 have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in that Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of overcatch and undercatch
5. The determined percentage and determined weight, for the purposes of section 18 of the Plan (Obligation relating to overcatch), and the determined percentage for the purposes of section 19 of the Plan (Obligation relating to undercatch) for each quota species for the fishing season commencing on 1 February 2011 and ending on 31 January 2012 are:
Determined Percentage (Overcatch – s18)
Determined Percentage (Undercatch – s19)
Determined weight (s18)