DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005
WESTERN TUNA AND BILLFISH FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE COMMERCIAL CATCH DETERMINATION 2012
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to section 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under section 11(1) of the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005.
Dated: 23 January 2012
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Total Allowable Commercial Catch Determination 2012.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases on 1 February 2013 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005 have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in that Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of total allowable commercial catch
5. The total allowable commercial catch for quota species for the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery fishing season commencing on 1 February 2012 and ending on 31 January 2013 is:
Total Allowable Commercial Catch