DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2010
2012 EASTERN TUNA AND BILLFISH FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE COMMERCIAL CATCH DETERMINATION
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to section 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under section 3.2(1) of the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2010.
Dated: 20 December 2011
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the 2012 Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Total Allowable Commercial Catch Determination.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases on 28 February 2013 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2010 have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in that Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of total allowable commercial catch
5. The total allowable commercial catch for quota species in the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery fishing season commencing on 1 March 2012 and ending on 28 February 2013 is:
Total allowable commercial catch