DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Management Plan 1995
SOUTHERN BLUEFIN TUNA FISHERY ACTUAL LIVE WEIGHT VALUE OF A
STATUTORY FISHING RIGHT DETERMINATION 2013-14
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to section 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under subclause 18.3 of the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Management Plan 1995.
Dated: 25 October 2013
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Actual Live Weight Value of a Statutory Fishing Right Determination 2013-14.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases as if it was revoked on 1 December 2015 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Management Plan 1995 (the Plan) have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in the Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of the actual live weight value of a statutory fishing right
5. The actual live weight value of a statutory fishing right for the season in the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery which will commence on:
§ 1 December 2013 and which will end on 30 November 2014 is 0.9674290 kilograms; and
§ 1 December 2014 and which will end on 30 November 2015 is 1.0639653 kilograms.