DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Management Plan 1995
Clauses 9B and 9C
SOUTHERN BLUEFIN TUNA FISHERY OVERCATCH AND UNDERCATCH DETERMINATION 2014
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to subsection 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under clauses 9B and 9C of the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Management Plan 1995.
Dated: 25 October 2013
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Overcatch and Undercatch Determination 2014.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases as if it was revoked on 1 December 2014 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery Management Plan 1995 (the Plan) have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in the Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of overcatch and undercatch
5. The determined percentage, determined weight and determined additional weight for the purposes of subclause 9B.1 of the Plan (Overcatch), and the determined percentage for the purposes of subclause 9C.1 of the Plan (Undercatch) for the fishing season commencing on 1 December 2013 and ending on 30 November 2014 are:
Determined Percentage (Overcatch – subclause 9B.1(a))
Determined Amount (Overcatch – subclause 9B.1(b))
Determined Additional Weight (Overcatch – subclause 9B.1(c))
Determined Percentage (Undercatch – subclause 9C.1)