Australian Securities and Investments Commission
ASIC Market Integrity Rules (ASX 24 Market) 2010 –
Subrule 1.2.1(1) – Class Rule Waiver
1. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) makes this instrument under subrule 1.2.1(1) of the ASIC Market Integrity Rules (ASX 24 Market) 2010 (the ASX 24 Rules).
2. This instrument is ASIC Class Rule Waiver [CW 13/972].
3. This instrument commences on the date it is registered under the Legislative Instruments Act 2003.
Note: An instrument is registered when it is recorded on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) in electronic form: see Legislative Instruments Act 2003, section 4 (definition of register). The FRLI may be accessed at http://www.frli.gov.au/.
4. ASIC relieves a Principal Trader from the obligation to comply with Rules 2.2.1(1)(ab), (b), (c) and (e) of the ASX 24 Rules, in the case where the Principal Trader is a Client of another Market Participant (the Second Market Participant) and the Second Market Participant either:
(a) permits the Principal Trader to connect to a Terminal for the purposes of Trading for the Principal Trader’s House Account; or
(b) enters Orders on the Principal Trader’s House Account into the Trading Platform through the Second Market Participant’s Order System.
5. In this instrument, unless the contrary intention appears, capitalised terms have the meaning given by the ASX 24 Rules.
Dated this 19th day of August 2013
Signed by Greg Yanco
as a delegate of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission