CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1305752
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, under section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1305752.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 42 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995 industrial robots, being goods defined in subparagraph 2.9 of International Standard ISO 8373:2012, are prescribed.
4. For the purposes of item 42 the goods in paragraph 3 do not include the following:
(a) industrial robot systems;
(b) industrial robot lines;
(c) industrial robot cells.
5. For the purposes of this by-law “industrial robot systems”, “industrial robot lines” and “industrial robot cells” are defined in International Standard ISO 8373:2012.
6. For the purposes of this by-law, the "Customs Tariff Act 1995", means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer