CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1300557
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, under section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1300557.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes paragraphs (a) and (b) of item 3 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, the following goods are prescribed:
(b) patterns, models and wall charts for use exclusively for demonstrational purposes;
4. For the purposes of this by-law, “microforms” is taken to mean an arrangement of images that are substantially reduced in size from the original form.
5. For the purposes of this by-law, the “Customs Tariff Act 1995” means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this eleventh day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer