CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1244018
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, under section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1244018.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 16 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, Article 3.7 of the Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement is prescribed.
4. In this by-law “Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement” means the Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement, done at Canberra on 30 July 2008.
5. For the purposes of this by-law, the “Customs Tariff Act 1995” means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this eleventh day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer