DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2010
2013 EASTERN TUNA AND BILLFISH FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE COMMERCIAL CATCH DETERMINATION
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to subsection 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under subsection 3.2(1) of the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2010.
Dated: 21 January 2013
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the 2013 Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Total Allowable Commercial Catch Determination.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases as if revoked on 28 February 2014 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2010 have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in that Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of total allowable commercial catch
5. The total allowable commercial catch for quota species for the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery fishing season commencing on 1 March 2013 and ending on 28 February 2014 is:
Total Allowable Commercial Catch