DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Management Plan 2003
SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SCALEFISH AND SHARK FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE CATCH (NON-QUOTA SPECIES) DETERMINATION 2015
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to subsection 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under section 15 of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Management Plan 2003.
Dated: 3 March 2015
Made in accordance with a decision made at a meeting of the Commissioners under s23 of the Fisheries Administration Act 1991, this instrument is accepted on behalf of the Commission by:
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Total Allowable Catch (Non-Quota Species) Determination 2015.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases on 1 May 2016 unless earlier revoked.
4. A term used in this Determination that is defined for the purposes of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Management Plan 2003 has the same meaning in this Determination as it has in that Plan.
Determination of total allowable catch
5. The total allowable catch for non-quota species in the East Coast Deepwater Trawl Sector of the fishery for the 2015 fishing year commencing on 1 May 2015 and ending on 30 April 2016 is:
Total Allowable Catch
Whole weight (incidental catch)