DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005
WESTERN TUNA AND BILLFISH FISHERY OVERCATCH AND UNDERCATCH DETERMINATION 2015
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to subsection 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under subsection 11(1) of the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005.
Dated: 3 March 2015
Signed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Overcatch and Undercatch Determination 2015.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases as if it were revoked on 1 February 2016 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management Plan 2005 (the Plan) have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in the Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of overcatch and undercatch
5. The determined percentage and determined weight, for section 18 of the Plan (Obligation relating to overcatch), and the determined percentage for section 19 of the Plan (Obligation relating to undercatch) for each quota species for the fishing season commencing on 1 February 2015 and ending on 31 January 2016 are:
Determined Percentage (Overcatch – s18)
Determined Percentage (Undercatch – s19)
Determined weight (s18)